Yoga is following your body’s cues, listening to your body’s feedback and exploring your -perfect-individual expression of Yoga.
In my classes we work together, following your body’s messages, listening to your sensations and feelings and going from there, with me as an advisor, a space holder, for your exploration. I offer you suggestions and ideas, you choose what to do with them.
So bring your wonky knee, your sore hips, your tight hamstrings, your stiff shoulders, your belly, your fleshy thighs, your joint pain, your wrist issues…bring ALL of you to the Yoga mat and together we will explore your unique version of Yoga, in constant consultation with your body, your sensations, your feelings, your power.
- Beginners: for those starting their journey or more experienced and wanting to refresh their foundation, hatha Yoga. Four to eight week courses throughout the year.
- Curvy Yoga: basic Hatha Yoga class, with attention to alignment and strength building. Reduce stress, deepen connection with your body awareness
- Restorative: a chance for deep relaxation in supported poses, releasing any stress and emotions that may be lingering, allowing space and time for your body’s innate healing (You may need some Yoga gear, blankets and cushions, handy)
- Pregnancy: Having taught and practiced Yoga throughout both by pregnancies (since 2008), this class is a joy to teach, run as 6 week block courses
- Private: this can be one to one online or in your home, or for a special treat for a group of friends, couples or special occasions and gatherings.
- Trauma Sensitive Yoga: more information here
Online Class (9 Oct-12 Dec, 2023)no class 13/11
In Person class Taranaki (13 Oct-15 Dec*, 2023)
- casual class $18
- 6 class concession (to be used within 3 months) $95
- 10 class concession (to be used within 3 months) $150
- One to one class $70 at your home/online, $90 at private venue
- One off event, please inquire
- gift cards available
- all prices in New Zealand dollars, NZ bank transfer (contact Ruth for account details)
- international payments via paypal (see prices below)
Try out one class